In the year 2015, the Angels, huge, tremendously powerful, alien war machines, appear in Tokyo for the second time. The only hope for Mankind's survival lies in the Evangelion, a humanoid fighting machine developed by NERV, a special United Nations agency. Capable of withstanding anything the Angels can dish out, the Evangelion's one drawback lies in the limited number of people able to pilot them. Only a handful of teenagers, all born fourteen years ago, nine months after the Angels first appeared, are able to interface with the Evangelion. One such teenager is Shinji Ikari, whose father heads the NERV team that developed and maintains the Evangelion. Thrust into a maelstrom of battle and events that he does not understand, Shinji is forced to plumb the depths of his own inner resources for the courage and strength to not only fight, but to survive, or risk losing everything.
Continuação: Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion
- Dark Horse Schedules September Release for "Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Detective Diary" por Crunchyroll
- VIDEO: "Gintama no Sugoroku" Has Fun with Genesis-Like Console por Crunchyroll
- Appleseed: Genesis TV Anime Lawsuits Settled por ANN
- Dengeki Daioh Genesis Magazine Ceases Publication por ANN
- SEGA on Steam: Another Heaping Helping of Genesis Classics por Crunchyroll